Harmar Summit Stair Lift
Part No. SL350AC
or call 1-800-514-5774
for more information
Your Final Price is $1799 for a brand new American made stair lift with a rock solid 5 year warranty.
The Summit Indoor Stair Lift from Harmar is a great solution when walking up and down your indoor stairs is no longer an option. With a cable-operated system that uses steel aircraft cable rated at 4,200 pounds breaking strength, you are guaranteed a smooth and safe ride. And quick too at a speed of 20 feet per minute. This classic American made lift is rated to carry 350 pounds. We have sold thousands of these for use in homes, churches, offices and more. Need us to measure your stairs or do the installation? These services are available in most areas at extra cost. Call for details.
One of the features of this unit that separates it from its competitors is that the seat swivels a full 90 degrees at the top and the bottom of the lift, this allows for safe entry and exit of the stairlift. It also has safety sensors on each side of the footplate which stops the lift if there are any obstructions on the track. And call/send stations both at the top and bottom of the unit makes it convenient no matter where you need it.
This unit ships ready to be installed. We precut the track at no additional charge making it easy to install.
For more questions about this product, please call us at 800-514-5774.
Want to make sure it will fit your home? Click here for our handy measuring guide.
- Seat Size 19" x 14"
- Seat Rotation 90 degrees (Top and Bottom)
- Distance from Wall w/Seat Folded 14"
- Speed 20 Feet Per Minute
- Incline Limit 30-45 Degrees
- Seat Height - Top of Stairs 19"
- Seat Height - Bottom of Stairs 23"
- Capacity 350 pounds
- 5 years on motor and gearbox
- 3 years on parts
- The SL350 is a very dependable stair lift system.
- Simply mounts to the stair treads (steps) and plugs into a standard wall outlet.
- No special wiring or dedicated circuit required (draws only 6.5 amps - less energy than a vacuum cleaner!).
- SL350 is a true workhorse and will provide years of dependable use.
- It contains no circuit boards or batteries.
- The unit comes with two call / send controls (you can call the chair to you or send it away from either end of the staircase) and a large (easy to use) rocker switch on the end of the armrest.
- The safety proven winch system is the same technology used in most elevators.
- Stair Lift Mounts to the stairs
- 350 lbs capacity stair lift:
- Operates on standard household current, 115 VAC, 15 AMP minimum grounded circuit